Sunday, January 07, 2007

Great new find

Do you know what a 'Pressure' Popup is? How about a
'Conditional' Popup? Or a 'Picto' Popup?

No?

Me neither - until a few days ago.

Now, though, they're all set to become a central part
of my online sales strategy.

I'm telling you, I slapped myself on the forehead at
the sheer simplicity of these concepts. Yet they're
powerful enough to turbo-charge your profits almost
instantly!

But practically no-one is using them...yet!

That's set to change with this awesome new tool, so I
suggest you take a look right now before everyone is
at it (and, believe me, soon everyone will).

Visit http://bizzydays.com/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=2145&p=1&h=1
and you'll see what all the excitement is about.

By the way, be sure to click the link down the page to see
the sample 'PictoPopup'. Awesome stuff!

All the best,

YOURNAME

P.S. There's even a free trial version of this powerful
software available. It doesn't have all the features, but
if you run any kind of ezine or autoresponder list, you'll
just LOVE it.
Visit: http://bizzydays.com/x.cgi?a=r&id=1&aid=2145&p=1&h=1

No comments: